We need you to help us scare away hunger! You can create your own It’s Spooky To Be Hungry® Virtual Drive during the month of October. Each year, we award special awards to the organizations, neighborhoods and schools who raise the most meals through our It’s Spooky To Be Hungry Competition. Signing up is simple.
- Click here and click the “Create or Join A Team” button to register your business
- Create your Team Profile
- Share your link on social media, email, or text to receive donations from coworkers, family, and friends
Here are some tips that will help you stay competitive and win:
- Set a Goal: Let your coworkers, family, and friends know you are counting on them to scare away hunger.
- Every $1 you raise is worth 3 points to your team and provides 3 meals to our neighbors in need.
- Take advantage of bonus point opportunities! They’re a great way to gather extra points and take home the winners’ trophy.
Bonus Points Opportunities
- Register your team by September 20th for 150 Bonus Points.
- Challenge your best friend or fiercest competitor to start a team. If they do, you’ll get 100 bonus points.
- Tag Golden Harvest Food Bank and use #ItsSpookyToBeHungry. The team with the most tags will be awarded 300 bonus points.
- Host a special event-a garage sale, a jeans day, a bake sale, a scary movie night, or a sports tournament. Put the proceeds toward your goal, and earn another 250 points.
- Corporate Teams with 100% participation receive an additional 500 points
Help us reach our goal: $250,000 to provide 750,000 meals!$1,335 / 250,000
Virtual Drive Help Resources
Businesses, Churches & Civic Organizations
Melissa Osborne, Major Gifts Officer | firstname.lastname@example.org | 706-736-1199 ext. 217
Doressa Hawes, Volunteer Program Manager | email@example.com | 706-736-1199 ext. 227 or 706-267-0683
Neighborhoods & Schools
Nic Neal, Development Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org | 706-736-1199 ext. 226
Priscilla Elliott, Media & Communications Coordinator | email@example.com | 706-736-1199 ext. 223